1. Fill out an Adoption Application
Even if you're not sure yet which animal is best for you, this opens up the conversation and allows us to help you prepare for your new pet.
Our Adoption Process
2. Decide which animal you want to adopt
You might meet them at an event or make an appointment to come to the Sanctuary to meet your potential new forever friend.
3. Set up the enclosure, and send us a picture!
It is important to have everything ready when you bring the new pet home so they everyone is comfortable and happy.
4. Pay the adoption fee, sign the adoption contract
This is the official exchange of "ownership" of the pet from us to you. Adoption fees help offset the cost of the pre-adoption health care that each animal receives.
5. Take home your new best friend!
Now that the paperwork is done, you can enjoy your new pet and feel good about supporting a nonprofit animal rescue instead of a pet store. Now that you have adopted a pet, it makes room for another animal who needs help. Thank you!